Rip & Strip








Vinny vs Raphael, Rip & Strip (WrestleFrat)

I'm not sure which is which, and I'd rather not guess, but the taller of the two, the one in the red trunks, the one who's eventually stripped down to a black G-string, is the guy I'm rooting for. The match begins without a prelude of any kind, and the guys don't have to be told when to start fighting. I like that - strong and silent rather than yappy.

As far as I could tell, neither talks until they are two minutes into the fight. We're at the five-minute mark before somebody says, "I hear you like that." The guys don't make eye contact. There's no nudity unless you count a half-second of balls protruding from a thong. There's slapping before the guys fall to the mat, just enough sting to spark antagonism. Grunts and growls are as close as these men get to repartee, and the guy in the blue trunks is an impressively good grunter. 

A camera mishap interrupts the action early on, but the break's only a second or two, if that. The worst of it is that the punches are unconvincing at first, but they get a bit better a minute later. I'm guessing this one is one of WrestleFrat's early experiments, but rowdy roughhouse is sexy, and the guy in the red trunks is a one-man scenic panorama.


Visit WrestleFrat here.




Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more