Three's a Crowd











Alex Garcia vs Ethan Andrews vs Nick Karras, Three's a Crowd (88Wrestling)

I don't hate this three-way match, but I don't love it either. I'm not a particular fan of three-ways, though I have seen a few that I thought were stunning. The match starts with all three wrestlers in the ring, as seen in the images above. Eventually one guy is eliminated, and the remaining two face off. At the end, one wrestler is victorious. I won't say who, but you might be able to guess.

Nick Karras is the reason I bought this download. That he's a state championship wrestler is part of his draw, but he seems to be comfortable in the ring, too. He's not at his best here, but he's good. Ethan Andrews is the most accomplished wrestler here and perhaps in all of underground wrestling. He toys with the new guys and seems like he's having a good time. Not his best work either, and the match is more a training session than a fight. Still, it's wrestling. Alex Garcia is muscular, smooth, and new. He needs more ring training, but he's in the ring with one of the best here, and perhaps a little of Ethan's genius will rub off on him.


Visit 88Wrestling here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more