Into the Void





Acrobatic ring events like this one do not turn me on, but they do sometimes amaze me. I feel the tingle between my shoulder blades, and it shoots up to the base of my skull. Sweat-drenched slow muscle grinding wrestling excites me, but I'm not completely immune to the thrills of flippy gymnastics. This exhilarating six-man dance from October 2019 appeals to my inner child.

First, let me help you guys sort out the cast of characters as best I can:
  • C.L.A.S. (aka Christopher Landon Anthony Streeter) enters first in a long white robe, which he removes to reveal pale yellow (it looks like) trunks. He starts off pushy against Chhun and Drake in the GIF above. 
  • Damian Drake enters next in a mask, a sleeveless black top and taupe-colored tights, ripped vertically below the knees. He's slim with reddish-brown hair. He removes his top before a high-flying leap midway through the match. He takes down both Chhun and Vandagraff and attempts to pin the latter in the fourth GIF below.
  • Matt Vandagraff enters in a black midriff hoodie and black tights with white designs that reach his black knee pads. He removes the top shortly after entering the ring. His face is painted white and black. He pulls Kubrick out of the ring and slams him into the metal barricade in the third GIF below.
  • Ty Ray comes next. He's the heavyset Black man who enters in a black leather vest and brick-red trunks. He dive-bombs Drake and then everyone else outside the ring in the sixth GIF below. He takes a hard but animated fall in the last GIF.
  • Dom Kubrick enters in a silver masquerade mask and metallic black tights. He has dark hair and a beard. In an October 2018 post, I blogged about his gay gimmick moves. He delivers a high-flying kick to the face to Ray before getting kneed in the ribs by CLAS in the first GIF below.
  • Cody Chhun enters last. He hails from Seattle (most if not all these wrestlers are West Coasters). Chhun wears long tan tights and a black zip-up top, which he removes to shake hands with his opponents. He takes Ray down in a slow-motion leap in the last GIF below.
















Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more