Raw and Real












I am loving this. Two hot bods are embroiled in a male catfight for the ages. No long introductions, the two immediately, instinctively set out to rip each other to shreds, and the battle is primo tasty from start to finish. At the blink-and-you-miss-it start, Kal extends his hand for a gentlemanly handshake, and Eliot slaps him across the face. "Kal, I don't think you're ready for me," says Everhardt, but Kal is more than equal to the task.

Both are relatively new to UCW - Kal debuted in December, and Eliot joined just last month. EverHardt has never been this unconstrained in his assaults, and Kal is just as determined to break EverHardt. 

The physiques are smooth and lust-worthy, and the fight is one reckless assault after another. I love tall, lean fighters - I love fighters in general, but tall and lean especially. Kal and Eliot play by the UCW rulebook, which is to say "no rules at all." Kal exhibits unexpected spunk. Eliot is 100-percent arrogance.  This is one of the top ten matches I have seen so far this year. I would not have missed it for anything.


Visit UCW here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more