Tight Is Right
Ray Mousi vs Derek Ortiz (Movimus Wrestling)
Ray has 53 pounds on Derek, but Derek keeps Ray's hands (arms, and legs) full for the match's 27 minutes, which ends with one and only one fall. Like most guys between sixteen and sixty years, Ray and Derek look their best when tangled in each other's arms and legs. I like cartwheels, high flights over ring ropes, backflips, smack talk, rape fantasy, and hard punches as much as anybody on the planet, but given a choice between all these and two guys coiling their limbs in an effort to submit the other guy with no weapons but muscles, foolhardiness, tenacity, and knowhow, I will choose the rasslers every time - regardless of size, age, photogenicity, skin color, IQ, and gear (if any).
I understand the complaint that much of a mat match consists of body locked onto body with no action, unless you consider heavy, raspy breathing action (and I tend to). Ortiz does pain better than anybody currently on the Movimus roster. Call me a bastard, but I prefer to think he isn't faking it. He wears his skimpy, stretchy gear beautifully. Every second not spent writhing in pain, he maneuvers and harangues, hoping to steer he-man Mousi into a submission. Despite his slim build, Ortiz is very wrestleable. Mousi is a solid boulder of a he-man and seems to get the greatest pleasure out of making Ortiz squirm and hurt all over. Mousi's real goal is a victory, clean, if it can be done that way or perhaps any other way it can be done. He is the definition of butch appeal, the roughhouse mirror of sex appeal. He smiles in the midst of duress, especially when it's an opponent's duress.
Visit Movimus Wrestling here.











Comments
Post a Comment