Harder, Harder















Aiden Langston vs Jack Bailey, Catalog 33 - Wrestling for Pride (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Back in April, Aiden Langston was terrific as Ty Shadow's boytoy, and now he damn near breaks my dick in this match. The emphasis is on sex, but the match plays seduction like it's a cage match. Aidan, Jack, and MuscleBoy have broken the sex/aggression barrier in Wrestling for Pride. Langston is seismic through the first half of this 51-minute thrill ride. Bailey sells terrifically - somewhere between terror and euphoria. MuscleBoy hits Pride Month out of the ballpark. 

Langston wraps himself around Bailey and crushes him. Jack's eyes roll up in his head, dazed, emptied - from pain or from ecstasy. Maybe both? I have never seen a performance like this one ... and I love it. It merges seduction and destruction. It's a match that's not comparable to other matches - at MuscleBoy or elsewhere. Through three viewings now, I'm caught in the struggle's hypnotizing spell, and I can't pinpoint what makes all this so different from everything I've seen before.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more