Joel














I bet Steve wasn't expecting Swedish wrestler Joel to be the mat animal he is. Mason looks taken by surprise in this sexy, sweaty ball-grabber that might be his hottest match ever. I like back and forth action and wasn't expecting to find it in a match that puts Steve up against a newcomer. I expected Knudsen to be eye candy (and he is) but not the nasty brawler who matches Mason nut for nut.

Steve starts the 39-minute match by heaving Joel up on his shoulders, a strongman gesture that fails to intimidate the new guy. Joel rocks back and forth to bring Steve down to the mat, but Steve immediately climbs on top for what could have been a clean schoolboy pin, but the Swede won't stop bucking. Steve's still in control, but he clearly has his hands full with this guy.

The match is messy, and I like that - or I like it better than a match that looks rehearsed. It doesn't take long for the ball-grabbing to begin (about three minutes), and balls are the target for most of the fight. Despite frenzied back and forth, Steve is mostly in charge for the first half. The competition is serious and intense. By the midpoint, both men are shiny with sweat.

After the midpoint, the tide appears to turn in Knudsen's favor. Mason looks shocked and overwhelmed. Knudsen clamps down on Mason's junk and won't let go. But Steve's not whupped yet. In fact, he does some of his best wrestling ever in the match's second half, neck and neck with his new favorite enemy. I will be greatly disappointed if there's no rematch - and by all means, Hunkswrestling needs to set Joel Knudsen and Ivan Guerrero loose on each other.


Visit Hunkswrestling here.

Comments

  1. Joel needs a hotter opponent.. imho...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion, Steve is sexy and very handsome to take on Joel or any other hunk. Joel has a great body too, but his face doesn't seem very manly to me. I guess it's a matter of taste, all respectable.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more