Pecs











Cameron vs Pablo Pecs (Wrestler4Hire)

Cameron takes off his shades a quarter of the way into the video. Maybe at first he didn't want to be recognized  by hoi polloi, or maybe he didn't want us or Pablo to see where his eyes were wandering. If I were Cam, my eyes would take in as much of the fleshy scenery as they could hold. Pablo has curves in all directions, starting with his namesake pecs. There's not a flat or soft spot anywhere on his body. The mounds of muscle are gorgeous, but Pablo has yet to make them combat ready.

Cameron naturally uses the new hire's inexperience as a means to break him. He very nearly knocks the guy out with a backbreaker. Pablo's head hits the mat at an odd angle. Yow! Later, he bangs the kid's balls against his knee. And, of course, who among us could resist punching Pablo's washboard abs? I'm hopeful that Pablo survives this challenge and evolves into the championship material he is obviously designed for.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

  1. I hope Pablo is ok. He landed on his neck pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more