Brad











Brad Michaels vs Brandon Reevet, High Stakes Wrestling 3 (BG Enterprise)

I listed Michaels vs Reevet as my favorite wrestling match in a 2009 blogpost. Nothing has yet budged the match from the top position. I have loved and celebrated this match from the VHS tape days. (NOTE: The date given on Rope Mall is inaccurate. My best guess is that it was released by BG Enterprise around 1990.) This match is not choreographed. The strength and prowess of the two participants decide the outcome. The tone is flirtatious, but pointedly rough, at times caveman rough.  If I could keep only one of my old DVDs - say, for space travel - I would choose High Stakes Wrestling 3. 


Comments

  1. This fight is really top-notch. I've lost count of how many times I've jakced off to this iconic match.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more