Cracked











Drew Harper vs Tyson Carter, Catalog 33: Wrestling for Pride (MuscleBoy)

A third of the way into this squash job, I get very interested in the sweat pouring down Drew's pecs and belly. Tearing up a tasty morsel like pale, quivering newcomer Tyson must be strenuous work, and Drew sells every second of it. So does Tyson, though he does not perspire as magnificently or as sexily as Harper. Plus, I'm not sure "selling" is the right word when, in fact, the heavy Texan is tearing one's arm off at the elbow.

As I have often said, I'm not a fan of most one-sided matches. But I am a fan, as I have also said often, of big muscle-boys like Drew and of the responsiveness of their sweat glands. Roger Atlas eviscerated Tyson last year in a similar ring match. Iceman Johnson tore him up after that. Drew's malice is beautifully done. He fits my ideal of a grappler, preferably in a mat room, though his ring work here is also admirable. Given the task of humbling Tyson Carter, Drew exceeds expectations.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more