Down Under













Tommy Hellfire vs Robbie Thorpe, D-Day - 28 May 2022 (Gippsland Pro Wrestling)

I love this match, both wrestlers, and the crowd.  Watch it. Enjoy it. Let it change your life.

Hot Australian (by way of the UK) babyface Robbie is matched against hot Australian heel (former GPW champ) Tommy Hellfire. I love this match because I'm torn between Tommy and Robbie. I lean towards sulky, soft-bellied Tommy because the guy is head-to-toe badass, and I lean towards pretty Robbie because ... well, because he's pretty - and also there's that Zack Sabre Jr. haircut. I'll spare you the spoilers, saying only that the guy I'm rooting for wins ... and the other guy I'm rooting for loses. And the Gippsland crowd is as torn between the two as I am.

My one complaint - too many long-distance shots from across the room. 


Visit Gippsland Pro Wrestling on Facebook here.

Comments

  1. Some where out there is a video of a Robbie wrestling a Mohawk Hair Green Painted Punk. I think it is pretty awesome. I can't find it now. The punk puts Robbie in some pretty crazy holds. Robbie's body looks good pounded and stretched out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more