Say Cheese for Daddy












Rat Daddy vs Anthony Greene, 2 Hot to Handle (Limitless Wrestling)

What's not to love about Rat Daddy? I love the name, the hairy chest and tummy, the cut-high wavy mullet, and the easily triggered emotions. The Adelaide wrestler stands at 5'11" and weighs 194 pounds. He somewhat reminds me of other favorites of mine, like Sami Zayn, Jack Brisco, Shane Haste, and Chris Dickinson. This 13-minute match against US wrestler Anthony Greene (6'2", 191#) was taped in Maine in late February of this year. If, like me, you like hip hairy wrestlers with an Australian accent, you should try out this match.


Visit Limitless Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. Limitless publishes a lot of hard hitting, exciting matches that interest me. I missed this one but plan to track it down soon. The hairy chest is just icing on the body!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more