Turn Up the Volume














SPOILER. You've been warned.

It's better with sound. With sound, you get the heavy breathing, the choked-back grunts, and the thump of body landing hard on body. There's panic in the air you can almost hear. Case is the top wrestler in all underground wrestling. Sometimes he doesn't "sell" too well, but he can beat anybody within 70 pounds of him. 

Petrov has 14 pounds on Thornton. He makes Thornton work for every point, but Thornton does what he has to do to make Rock his bitch. This is actual, bona-fide wrestling. If you say you love wrestling, but you don't like grappling, you may like something - gear, acrobatics, male nudity, heels/babyfaces, oil - but you don't like wrestling. I'm not a snob. I love those other things. I just know what "wrestling" means.

Okay, here's the spoiler: CT eats Petrov's lunch. It's fantastic. Bear in mind that Petrov is not unexperienced or untrained. He has a body I'd personally like to wrestle if I could only be twenty-five again*. But, damn, Case Thornton is a magician on the mat. He has the mind of a chess player and the instincts of an octopus. On the mat, he's not playing a character. He's riding his opponent like a surfer. And Petrov knows he's in trouble, but there's not a damn thing he can do about it.


* By the way, even if I could turn back time, Rock Petrov would kick my ass.


Visit Movimus here.

Comments

  1. Agree Petrov has a body I would love wrestling against. Yellow speedos nicely caress his manhood and muscular glutes. Luscious pecs and nipples. I'd lose too but enjoy every second of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more