Battle of Giants
Joey Nux vs Rob Steel, Catalog 34 - BRAWLER (MuscleBoy Wrestling)
Joey and Rob are topnotch jerkoff material - I speak from experience. Their muscles, Joey's especially, are the equal to anything I've seen in a Hercules movie.
Of the two, Steel is the more relatable. He's big and gorgeous, but in a business suit, he could blend in anywhere. He's also prime boyfriend material. Those twinkling, sensitive eyes crush me. And his easy smile is as good as a hug. By contrast, Nux shows little emotion, except one - a huge, wolfish grin when he knows he's cracking an opponent's spine. The high cheekbones contribute to his air of joyless eminence. In a business suit, he'd look almost comical, assuming he could fit into a business suit. He's built to be a heel, and he's a good one.
Visit MuscleBoy Wrestling here.










Sorry to see that MBW, in this series, seems to be moving away from sex in a wrestling match. That was one thing that set MBW aside from TA and W4H, WrestleFrat, Weekend Wrestling, etc.. I should note that W4H does occaisionaly include so stripping and JO, but of late very little. That's too bad because it seems to me that for a gay enthusiast of wrestling sexual fantasies played out is de rigeur.
ReplyDeleteHi, Dolphin. Thanks for commenting. I'm an outlier, but for me wrestling is often sexier than fucking. And I have nothing at all against fucking. You might find Truong vs Thorne more to your taste. That one blends wrestling and fucking better than most other matches I've seen.
DeleteHey Dolphin, just fyi, the first two videos of this new catalog contain full on sex as well as the wrestling content. We do use wrestlers of all sexual orientation so we can't force guys to do something they don't want to do of course. That said, all our videos have an erotic slant to them, and most of them contain some sort of sexual content (though not always full on sex).
DeleteI am also sorry to see that they are hiring Joey Nux, a known Trump supporting racist. Not only will I not buy this video, it makes me consider not buying any of their videos.
DeleteWe do not know our wrestlers political leanings and we are not aware of any racist comments by Joey Nux. We would never hire anyone who made any racist comments, our roster is BY FAR the most diverse of all the underground wrestling companies and we take pride in that. We would have never hired him if we heard even a whisper of anything racist. He's only filmed a few videos for us and we do not plan on filming with him again.
DeleteMBW, please do not feel the need to entertain the complaints of someone deep enough into their obsession of your wrestler’s personal lives to research their political leanings. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that they weren’t going to buy any of your videos to begin with and just wanted to feel real important for a quick second.
DeletePosts like that are always so insufferable. It says that the guy’s a “known Trump supporting racist.” Who knew that? Not me and, because I’m gonna give the benefit of the doubt to the small businesses that likely aren’t out here with detectives snooping through the IG and Twitter comments of these men, I’m going to say that many of multiple studios who’ve hired this guy don’t either. There’s nothing here supporting either the Trump supporting or racist claims (I do know that, depending on who you are, evidence of the first claim will also be enough to prove the second), so MBW can’t follow up on the claims but have to answer to them as to not be considered enablers of racism and Trumpism and potentially lose business.
As someone who really appreciates MBW’s consistent use of POC in a space where that has not always been the case, I might be a bit biased here. But this style of low-rent, cowardly pseudo-activism is annoying and unnecessary here.
Thank you.
DeleteWell your post is nonsense.
DeleteA) Not only "would I" have bought their videos, I already have bought 11 of them over the past few years. So when I say I might stop buying, I mean what I say. But thanks for trying to make up lies to justify your nonsense.
B) I did not need an "obsession over a wrestler's private life" to follow them on social media. Welcome to the 21st century, where millions and millions of people follow each other on social media. And he has posted repeatedly and openly on his social media stating things that support my comments.
So please just sit down and be quiet and stop posting about things that you are clearly ignorant about.
I won’t be doing that but thanks for the suggestion. I’ll reiterate mine. Take your cheap callouts somewhere else.
DeleteI am baffled by how someone who cares about small businesses and also cares about the hiring of POC could be so judgmental and nasty to someone else for caring about racism. Why do your politics get to matter to you, but the politics of the original poster are "cheap" and invalid? Seems like hypocrisy.
DeleteBut I actually agree with one of your main points, which is that small businesses can't be expected to know the politics of the people they hire. And for that reason, I disagree with the original poster, and I will not blame MBW.
But on the other hand, I also do not want my money going to support a racist like Joey Nux (and yes, I have heard about his disgusting politics elsewhere) and I will never buy any video that he is in. And I appreciate the original poster raising this issue.
And your nasty bashing him for raising a legitimate issue (even if you disagree with his assessment, it is still a legitimate issue to raise) is totally bizarre.
I'm mistrustful of anonymous and even pseudonymous comments, but I allow them so long as they are not outright hateful or insulting. I am on the left side of all American politicians I know of, yet I will continue to watch the movie Midnight Cowboy and listen to Coal Miner's Daughter even though Jon Voight and Loretta Lynn are big supporters of Donald Trump (who's not even a conservative). I like Nux's look and wrestling style - that doesn't mean I would adopt his political views. And I imagine there are Biden supporters I would not care to meet even though I, too, voted for the guy.
ReplyDelete