Brad Michaels vs Ren Adams
Brad Michaels vs Ren Adams, Rip & Strip Wrestling #1 (BG Enterprise)
Reportedly, Michaels vs Adams is one of boss BG's favorite BG Enterprise matches. I feel that, as I watch the 43-minute hot-as-blazes nailbiter. It's a long hard (HARD) struggle as Ren and Brad attempt to denude each other. Jeans and T-shirts are harder to rip than one might think. This is a fine hairy-chested clash of two volatile grapplers at their physical peak - roughly, I think, mid to late 1990s. Brad is one of the most sensual wrestlers of that period - and "sensual" always works best when paired with "aggressive."
Visit BG Enterprise here.










I love these throwback reviews. Always makes me want to pop open my laptop and check out some of the classics I have on there. I remember how excited I would be to get home knowing there was a newly released BG or Can-Am catalog to feast my eyes on. I considered swiping my parents credit card more than once to order a DVD. Thankfully I never did. What a conversation that would have been lol.
ReplyDeleteThere are so many great videos here - do yo know where/how t watch the full length ones? Pls write pnquinn62@gmail.com Thanks
ReplyDelete