Don't-Ask Motel











Cody vs Daddy Travis, Motel Match (Underground Wrestler)

It is what it looks like. What does it look like? Well, that's the Rorschach test. For me, it looks like Rodeway Inn in Tampa, several decades ago, where the university put us guys for a week while last-minute repairs were being made to our dorm rooms - two guys to a bed, four guys to a room. This is when I was so deep in the closet I smelled like mothballs. Lucky me, I shared a bed with a 6'2" Italian American athlete whose pecs felt like a tautly pumped-up inner tube. Don't ask me how I know that.*

This is the fourth (so far) in a series of Cody (in yellow) vs Daddy Texas (in red) matches in several environments. Both are smooth as satin and eager to show off their pumped-up biceps. The setup is that these two requested a room with two beds, but the motel gave them one bed for the two of them. They fight for ownership of the bed, with plenty of give and take. By the video's end, I'm only vaguely aware there is a winner. I'm hypnotized by the guys' beautiful muscles and their eagerness to pillow-fight for the camera, nonstop for 21 minutes. And for us, of course, if we have $28.95 to spare.


*The unnamed Italian American and I wrestled frequently in the newly repaired dorm. Together we cracked two drywalls while grappling - then played innocent when asked how the holes were made. Also, we checked into a (different) motel just to wrestle. I repeated this one-night vacation a few more times with different guys I wrestled with. No penetration back then, just wrestle-sex.


Comments

  1. Who cares about the “Underground Wrestler” match … I’m much more interested in hearing more details on the battles between the Master of Skull Island and the “unnamed 6'2" Italian American athlete”… I’m imagining his pecs right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, RayAtL. The Underground Wrestler boys are much livelier than my pal and I. His pecs were worthy of worship, as were his shoulders, abs, and face (one of the most beautiful male faces I have seen). A real shame he was straight. His skinny legs didn't match what was waist up. Maybe that's why he liked to Indian leg wrestle as a warmup. He's the guy who told me that he knew I got hard when we wrestled. I must have looked distraught - I was in turmoil over my sexuality then. Noting my discomfort, he added that my hard-ons were okay with him. A beautiful and sweet guy, frequently in my memories to this day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more