Drifting Off











Caleb Klein vs Forrest Taylor, Knocked Out (Wrestler4Hire)

Caleb Klein was in the first live wrestling show I attended. Eleven years ago, approximately. Caleb also manned the merch table. I chatted with him there and bought a disc of some of his previous matches. Since then, I have seen him at other shows near where I live. He's always been friendly. He even posed in a picture with me.  He's a favorite of mine - as heel or hero.

Here he wrestles - and destroys - a current favorite in underground wrestling, Forrest Taylor. The spots in the first half are repeated in the second half, including some convincing piledrivers and chokes. As usual, Forrest suffers intensely and pitiably. I saw him first at BG East last October. In the ten months since then, he's appeared in quite a few matches for BGE and a few more elsewhere. Frankly, I'm envious of the number of other top-quality heels Forrest has gone through - namely, Lobo Gris, Dimitri, Kirk Donahue, and Rocky Sparks.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more