Hard Cock












Masyn Thorne vs Luke Truong, Catalog 34 - BRAWLERS (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Of the first three MuscleBoy matches I got this week, I expected the least of Luke Truong versus Masyn Thorne ("Twinks," I sighed), but the smooth-vs-smooth pairing delivers more than I expected. The match is dirty fun, not just because someone gets porked and porked hard at the end of Act Two, but because the sex and the wrestling and the boyish brutalities are free of macho posturing.

The action is playful and competitive, with enough heat for me to take the match seriously as an honest-to-goodness fight. It's a rare blend of playtime and grievous bodily harm. This is Luke's fourth and Masyn's third trip to MuscleBoy's orange and black fight space, and they look at home here. 


Visit MuscleBoy Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. Masyn has such good "O" faces!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the hard cock, but Soft upper body, the opposite of Scrappy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more