Chokes













In his debut [See the correction in the first comment, below], Tom Bravo (in red trunks) is feisty, vengeful, and hunky, while Jonathan struggles to survive and turn the tables on his oppressor. Feasts for the eyes, the two are constantly at each other's throat. Chokes weaken the opponent. They also ensure almost constant body contact and shimmers of sweat. 

The effect is homoerotic even though Tom and Jonathan identify as straight. Regardless of who is doing it, wrestling is, for me, erotic, thrilling to the core. Show me two men wrestling, and my reaction is arousal. A cum shot never interests me as much as a side headlock or a schoolboy pin - or a backbreaker or a fusillade of punches aimed at the head. 

My sexual imprint was young soldiers tussling in the grass outside the barracks on the military bases where my father was stationed. Furthermore, wrestling in a T shirt and shorts often affects me as deeply as nude wrestling. So does grappling in business suits. 

Sometimes but not always, I'm particularly turned on by straight or presumably straight men wrestling, though my response is 100-percent queer. In this match, Bravo makes a fiery debut, and Alvarez matches him grunt for grunt.


Visit Hunkswrestling here.

Comments

  1. Tom's debut was against Steve Mason a few months ago. This is his second match in hunkswrestling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the correction, Danywrestler.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more