Cock Makes Us Wrestle













Levy Foxx vs Adam Awbride, Catalog 34 - BRAWLERS (MuscleBoy)

Oh my. My senses have not been this triggered in years. Is it wrestling, though? A few months ago, I might have confidently said no, but Foxx (in multicolored thong) and Awbride (in limecicle) are vying for position for a solid 37 minutes, and ultimately, after a neck and neck battle, one of the two overcomes the other. It transpires on a wrestling mat: So case closed.

I didn't expect to get much out of this match, which I was on the verge of writing off as twink drivel. But it quickly swallowed me whole. No, this is not NCWA or AEW material, but it is two men butting bodies against each other to dominate and maybe vanquish the other. Quite frankly, it held me in suspense ... while I clutched my crotch.

While other underground wrestling companies (not all of them) follow a similar script match after match, MuscleBoy invents new angles while also keeping alive a style and tradition going back to the 1950s and Athletic Model Guild film productions. This kind of experimentation can fall flat on its face, but MuscleBoy has been savvy or lucky enough to produce more winners than flops. 

I agree with MBW's copy accompanying this match: "Seriously fans, where else can you combine about 5 different fetishes into one video?"

I'm excited about this match and newcomers Levy and Adam. The match is great stuff, beguiling, self-aware, kinky, rude, risky, and explicit. Count me in.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more