Hot Hunks at War











Johnny Durango vs Jonathan Bennett, Young Musclestuds Wrestling 5 (BG Enterprise)

Bennett, 6', 195#, in creamsicle orange, loses his bid for the BG bigtime and gets squashed by Durango, 5'11", 180#, in blue and purple. This is both wrestlers' one and only BG match. I would have liked to see more of them, but it's too late now. It's all over in sixteen minutes. I'm not an expert, but I think it's a decent match, considering it's a battle between newbies. 

I like Bennett's looks. Here is why: I go for the mischievous country-boy face, dark curly hair, and super-fine thighs. To be sure, beefy Durango controls over ninety percent of the match, so the ending is not a surprise, except it kinda was for me because I was holding out for a spectacular reversal or at least a long hope spot.

Nine years ago, I had more to say about this match, but only still shots to capture the battle's flavor. You can see the long one here. Surprisingly, my opinion hasn't changed over the last nine years. The gist of it is the same.


Find BG Enterprise here.

Comments

  1. I love Jonathan's look. He has some resemblance to Travis Maverick, another favorite of mine. Thank you for covering this match. I may have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded this vid to my iPhone this summer bc of Jonathan and his "creamsickle" trunks...an apt description. I also love hot young dudes wrestling in white canvass boots..especially when the action gets rough and the laces get untied. Jonathan's grimaces and grunts when he gets pinned in the corner in the early minutes and takes a beating is cool . A hot video that made me gun out in my jeans.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more