Silver and Gold
Vic Silver vs The Golden Boy, Hollywood Musclehunk Wrestling 3 (BG Enterprise)
Like most Americans, I'm prone to exaggeration, but I mean every exaggeration I say or write, in feeling if not altogether in fact. Watching this classic BG fight after decades of neglect made my dick feel eighteen years old again. Just-about-perfect Vic Silver is a little shorter but a little heavier than his opponent, a real-life Chippendales dancer taking a day off to wrestle in the BG ring. Silver rules the match, though the Golden Boy proves his fistfight legits, sometime past the halfway point.
If I could travel back to the early 1990s, but be half the age I was in the early 1990s and be four inches shorter, I would love to brawl with Silver, despite the certainly that my defeat would take him less than a minute to complete. To be held the way he holds Golden in the third GIF above and to be punished the way he pummels him in the third GIF below and packages him in the seventh, I would have paid good money.
There are too many GIF-worthy standouts, but I narrowed the number down to about twice my usual number. Enjoy. Feel it. Hold on to your nuts. This is bumper cars for muscle.
Visit BG Enterprise here.


















Comments
Post a Comment