Greco vs Harper












Drew Harper vs Johnny Greco, Blond & Bear (Wrestlingmale)

I can't refuse a mat match which pits two of my favorite grapplers against each other. Both men are thickly built. Drew has a height advantage, though most pros consider a shorter wrestler to have the natural advantage. Greco and Harper are neck and neck for most of this contest, and I can't get enough headlocks, shoulder tosses, arm bars, and camel clutches. The GIFs above capture the heart of the match - after the arm wrestling and before the two men splash into the pool to move the match closer to completion. It's a fine and manly brawl, involving two guys who take this sort of thing as seriously as I do. Liking them both, I find it hard to take sides, but the good news is that the back-and-forth action provides opportunities for both men to shine in turn.


Visit Wrestlingmale here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more