Joey vs Jeremy













Joey Nux vs Jeremy Tyler, Best New Comer Battle (Wrestlingmale)

Joey is so in command of Jeremy that I'm not sure Jeremy is even fighting. Maybe Jeremy destroyed Joey in the arm-wrestling contest at the beginning of this download, but as always, I sped through the arm-wrestling segment. But from the BGE mat room to the ring, I catch only glimpses of Jeremy Tyler's face because Joey Nux has it smashed under his biceps for a good 90 percent of the "battle." This inertness has its own erotic tang to it. I would trade places with Jeremy simply to have Joey's heartbeat blasting against my right ear and his herculean legs holding me stiff and steady. All Joey has to do is step on a mat with his shirt off, and I'm going to say ouch! My guess is that Tyler whacks off to this match every night to put himself to sleep. I would.


Visit Wrestlingmale here.

Comments

  1. How is it possible that Joey just gets more handsome and stronger looking with every scene. And you can have his heartbeat if I can be smothered by his armpit. Deal?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more