Mat Room Magic
Forrest Taylor vs Sunny DeLeon, Raunchy Rookies 9 (BG East)
His typically inscrutable face makes Forrest Taylor an intriguing character in underground wrestling. His perfectly trimmed beard adds to his mystique. I half expect to see him enter the BGE mat room accompanied by a robot, specifically Gort in The Day the Earth Stood Still. In RR9, we first see him stretching his arms, though my eye zigzags down to the snail-like bulge pressing the front of his baby-blue singlet. The expression on his face is as blank as twenty years ago, but that bulge looks a lot like an invite.
Sunny enters and razzes Taylor over his recent Best Jobber award. Forrest says his losses are in the past. Sunny has his doubts about that. Sunny insistently grabs at Forrest, and Forrest shoves his hands away. Their bodies engage, and Sunny pushes Forrest to the mat. Then, Forrest is on top for a split second. The men tangle and roll, neither achieving the firm and masterful grip he wants. We go six more minutes before Taylor gets an edge over DeLeon. He rewards himself by stripping Sunny down to his jockstrap. A couple of minutes later, DeLeon returns the favor.
The two play rough, but without rage. Sunny is the more expressive of the two, and despite the strain, he's having a ball, but you have to take into consideration how far Forrest lowers the bar for enthusiasm. I kid. I find Forrest attractive, and, if I'm honest, I see his deadpan expression as a plus. The strong silent type makes me melt. Close in height and weight, Sunny and Forrest are a good match, in large part because their temperaments are different.
Almost midway through the match, a sweaty Sunny chokes Forrest out. He squats on Taylor's neck, his crotch rubbing against Taylor's chin. He then slides down the chest and stomach, stopping to nest his crotch against Taylor's. Then, he exits. Next, we see Forrest awakening, but Sunny is still there, squatting on Taylor's waist, flexing his biceps. Are we dreaming? Is Forrest? (It has happened before, about a year ago.) Taylor gets his revenge. He plays with DeLeon's body like it's a toy. The final minutes are a smooch-a-thon. Jeez.
I'm not angry; really, I'm not - just envious.
Visit BG East here.










Comments
Post a Comment