SplashFrat
Vinny vs Christian, Hot Tub Hunks (WrestleFrat)
For fifteen bucks, this isn't bad, but it isn't wrestling either. I was drawn in by Christian, who made me lick my lips in Big vs Small, both parts one and two. I don't regret this purchase. A sophomore slump should be expected from time to time. Christian is still an eyeful, all lips, pecs, shoulders, biceps, dick, and ass, and he looks well paired with Vinny.
WrestleFrat might just as well have abandoned the Wrestle part and stuck with the Frat part. The video consists mostly of splashing with a few unconvincing chokes and punches. The hot tub is about as big as a poker table, so movement is restricted. Christian is sullen, and sullen suits him. Vinny is heftier than I remembered, but he carries the extra weight well.
Visit WrestleFrat here.










Glad I read this review before purchasing this "wrestling" video. Thank you
ReplyDelete