Squeeze and Stretch
Gunnar vs Scrappy, NHB Fights (Wrestler4Hire)
This big-muscle match from one or two years ago is full of sweat and heavy panting. The struggle is real (or real enough), and Scrappy and Gunnar are separated by two inches and fifty-five pounds, both figures favoring Gunnar, exactly the guy I'd like to see pin and/or submit Scrappy. Scrappy knows how to take care of himself, though. The match goes back and forth, with both wrestlers vying for control and domination. I imagine the mat gives off a musty locker-room scent and squeaks under the wrestlers' sweat.
I love and admire Scrappy, but Gunnar draws my attention. Sun-baked and squarely built, Gunnar would look at home in a backroom brawl or street fight. He's intense, and Scrappy's unexpected success in dominating him only stokes the fire in him. Success is a fickle thing. It comes and it goes. Gunnar is about to cut Scrappy's success short. As Wrestler4Hire puts it, "Gunnar is not a man who fools around." As it turns out, Scrappy's plan to choke out his opponent backfires with Scrappy finding himself ensnared in Gunnar's iron-hard arms and thighs.
Visit Wrestler4Hire here.










Comments
Post a Comment