A Long Shot











Tyson the Hammer vs Lobo Gris, Match 842 - First to Cum (UCW)

I don't remember Tyson and Lobo sharing a ring or a mat before this first-to-cum match. If this is a first, what a way to get acquainted! Tyson the Hammer borrows from Nero Angelo but tones down the rapey vibe while steaming up the ring with a very game Lobo Gris. I would have situated the contest in a motel room, one with stained sheets and an out-of-order TV set - or maybe staged it on a wrestling mat.  A wrestling ring would not be my first choice for a cum race, especially if there's not going to be a piledriver.

Both men are hot and hot for each other. Both look comfortable in each other's grip. The action is slow, and although Tyson's on top for most of the 26 minutes, Lobo does more than purr and gyrate. He gives the ex-champ enough resistance to make the competition work. I can't exactly say I'm aroused by what I see, but I do like the closeups 

Visit UCW here.

Comments

  1. Did I miss it or was the no cum in the first-to-cum match?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After buying the first two "1st to cum" matches from them that clearly didn't include anyone cumming I won't be wasting my money again. If you're gonna do the gimmick then commit to it, don't lie to bait customers in with a bullshit product. Messaged the owner on Meetfighters to ask that they please not release these and his response was to block me 😅

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another false advertisement. Avoid UCW first to cum matches unless you want to see unconvincing fake dry orgasms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with all the comments posted. If there was something positive to say of the performance, I would say spend the $11 dollars. However, to give credit when due, I have seen better performances from both wrestlers. Hint, hint: it was say in the Blog this match was not Lobo's cup of tea (preference or style) or blantant nudity. I am still curious how someone can cum without an erection??? I am certainly deleting this video from my computer!

      Delete
    2. Deleted most of the match: Tyson suffering segment worth keeping though

      Delete
  4. Tyson is the only reason I would buy the videos.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here. I don't think I would be watching if Tyson wasn't a part of UCW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tyson and Lobo should have did part two; with Tyson being tied in the ropes and humiliated. Tyson is at least nine inches if not more fully hard...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more