Boy's Life










Donevan vs Josh, Sexy Models in Baby Oil (WrestleFrat)

Donevan, in green briefs, takes on hipster punk Josh, in orange. The two of them have the exact right physiques for a slippery romp - smooth torsos, strong thighs, and broad shoulders. I take it that Josh plays the bad boy. Donevan, though, belongs in a superhero outfit, but I prefer him as he appears here, courageous and almost naked.

The guys give and take, grimace and groan, and gradually Donevan takes control. The punches don't reverberate as they should, but the rassling is right. Oil makes it harder to maintain a firm grip, so escapes are relatively quick and easy, speeding up the back and forth of a good backyard fight. It's hard to take seriously except as boner bait, in which capacity it excels beyond measure.

All in all, I like WrestleFrat's sass. It's expressed in the "About Us" section of the site. I have referred to it before, but it tickles me, so I'm repeating it here: "We have like lack of photos ... but we are more real than the others and we love this more than the others." 

So, let's oil up, loosen up, and horse around.


Visit WrestleFrat here.



Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more