Dirty Ring Action










Brendan Byers vs Drew Harper, Part 1 and Part 2, Dirty Ring Action (WrestleFrat)

First, I wish I had been there - on the edge of the mat, inhaling the sweat and touching myself. Didn't happen, obviously. Here is boner bait on the highest level, made all the better because Brendan and Drew are two of my favorite underground idols. (Admittedly, I have many, but I am passionate about each and every one.) You can bet that my fantasies for the next month or so will be variations of this two-part match (GIFs above are from Part 1; below, from Part 2). In my reveries I may imagine thrusting myself between the two, but first I must think of a way to make the motives for such an act less transparent.

The GIFs tell the story better than I can, from ref's position to knockout. The GIFs don't reveal everything, of course, but they represent key moments in the double-header. The battle swerves back and forth, favoring Brendan, then Drew, and on and on until the end - a three-count, crotch-to-mouth pin. It's even possible to watch these fights repeated with no ending. In my dreams, I'll be there.











Visit WrestleFrat here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more