Raw Will
Will Ospreay vs Paul Robinson, Weekend of Champions 2015 (IPW:UK)
Seven years before the match I blogged on earlier and before their run as tag-team partners, Ospreay and Robinson faced off in the squared circle for a darker, more brutal no-holds-barred match. This match also came to me by way of the Dr. L, who called it "especially violent, even cruel. (Which is to say, delicious.) Toward the end ... is a spitting sequence that is automatically wood inducing. A classic. Indeed, I'd put [it] in the classic category just for its sheer brutality."
The closer is also fascinating, as Robinson tapes Ospreay's wrists together, all the better to kick the guy's ass. It's a far-fetched ploy, and it ends up not working for Robinson the way he might have hoped.
More about IPW:UK here.














Wow. Instant hard-on for sure. Who needs viagra! I too love the brutality. What’s your opinion of I Quit matches? My go-to for jacking off was Magnum TA/Tully Blanchard I quit. Thanks for this match!
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed the few I Quit matches I've seen. Years ago I blogged about my favorite: Hades vs Quick https://ringsideatskullisland.blogspot.com/2017/08/uproar.html. (No direct link, so copy and paste)
Delete