Locked On
Josh vs Vinny, College Jocks - Part 1 (WrestleFrat)
Singlets are hot. Josh and Vinny are extra hot. The match is rough and competitive. These guys aren't bent on destroying each other, fucking each other, or even causing each other pain - at least, not that I know of. These guys want a solid pin and the rush of pressing the other guy's shoulder blades to the mat and maintaining total control for a second or two. This is not theatrical wrestling. This is sport.
Josh vs Vinny provides intense, spot-on grappling without a storyline. The heavy breathing, the garbled grunts, and the uniquely satisfying sound of muscle and bone drumming the mat are enough. The game is friendly yet intense. Both men want the taste of victory merely for bragging rights and to put themselves to the test in front of a camera. They are well matched and earnest. As I have said many times on this blog, I can watch this stuff all day and all night, especially considering, in this case, the handsomeness of both Josh (in yellow) and Vinny (in blue).
Visit WrestleFrat here.









How do I send you a DM?
ReplyDeletejwmarohl@gmail.com
Delete