Roughed Up










Dominick Denaro vs Gabriel Skye, Vol 2 Good Day in Hell, 5 November 2022 (IFC Pro Wrestling)

I often find myself despairing of contemporary wrestling, and inevitably Dr. L finds a way to renew my faith in sweaty, brutal fights like this recent match pitting Denaro against Skye, tag team partners a little over a year ago. Every time I watch former partners beat the shit out of each other in and out of the ring, I want to jump on somebody and start punching and kicking - a preposterous fantasy admittedly, but a strongly felt one.

As I have said before, there's something special about tag team partners who split up and then square off against each other in the ring. Depending on how long they were teammates, exes know each other inside and out, strengths and weaknesses, and usually if they split up, they split up precisely for a chance like this one, to tear into each other like a couple of jackhammers. My dick rejoices at faceoffs like this one. My appetite for muscle, sweat, hair-yanking, sharp bare-knuckle jabs, corner beatdowns, and close calls is insatiable.









Visit IFC Pro Wrestling on Facebook here.

Comments

  1. What a hot match! Much exciting than lots of underground stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more