Silas, Unleashed










Silas vs Cesario, Custom Video Series 164 (Thunders Arena)

Silas is hot hot hot taking on newbie Cesario. I offer my congratulations and appreciation to the fan who requested this custom match, which pushes Silas up to the stratosphere of top-grade bad asses. Cesario deserves kudos, too, though this is not his match, not this time anyway.

Silas has been on my radar for a while. I haven't been able to see all his work, but I have followed his progress from the beginning of his stint at Thunders Arena. He hasn't the beef of Iceman18, Loki, Dom9, and other personal favorites, but he has plenty of style, what with his smooth viper-like attacks and unexpected strength and stamina.

Cesario has muscle, and I look forward to seeing him in more matches, but Silas shamelessly uses him like a ragdoll for 80 percent of this 18-minute insta-classic. The new hire has his spots early on and midway through the match. They show promise of good maybe great things to come. But this, in my opinion, is Silas's show all the way. The guy is steaming hot yet cold as ice when punishing his opponent. The snap-on roll in the sixth GIF above knocks me out. Every merciless hold got me a little more excited. Good looking, yes, but more importantly, Silas has the killer instinct.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more