Tough Meat
Meaty vs Cody, Cody Gets Crushed! (Underground Wrestler)
Meaty lives up to his name, big, heavy, fleshy, tough. Underground Wrestler tosses Cody into the ring - feeding time at the zoo. Cody must have pissed somebody off to be thrown into the squared circle as the burly bully's first Underground Wrestler opponent. The match is stiff and awkward in places, perhaps intentionally. Big guys like Meaty affect me the way cliffs and skyscrapers do - I feel dizzy and drawn by a strong compulsion to hurl myself into the abyss - it's a drive I fortunately resist. Likewise, big and brawny men like Meaty draw me in, but I feel dizzy in their presence - ready to swoon by the time I'm at arm's-length. I'm drawn and frozen in place at the same time. Cody seems similarly paralyzed. He puts up no defense against the throttling he receives. His role is to suffer as Meaty's punching bag and squeeze toy. Meaty relishes destruction, and it will be interesting to watch him smash other members of the UW roster - until, one day, he finds himself chest to chest against an equal in weight and measure - end-of-the-line showdowns like this make my knees go weak.
Visit Underground Wrestler here.










Comments
Post a Comment