Cruel World












Red Redemption vs Killer Luna, # 104 - Learning to Wrestle with Red Redemption

My love of wrestling is in large part attraction to the performance of cruelty. I like wrestlers to sell getting beat up or beating someone up. I have no patience for wrestlers or fans who make light of wrestling or its dark side. I take wrestling seriously and hate seeing it scoffed or degraded or looking anything less than cold hard malice.

I am turned-on by Killer Luna's merciless beating at the hands of current UKWH champ - Red Redemption. It's consensual - and that's a large part of making it okay to my way of thinking. It's still cruel, but considerate, kinda. And it's exhilarating. And it makes my dick hard, as I'm pretty sure it makes Red's and Luna's dicks hard. How could it not?

I like that Red and Luna are tall - and slim almost to the point of losing their trunks. There are moments in the match when I would get aroused if I were either one of these guys. The match is not perfect. There are unnecessary gaps, but they take nothing away from the moments of exhilarating rough play.


Visit UKWH here.

Comments

  1. Hello!
    It’s Red! 😎
    Thanks for your words!! Was fun picking the jobber apart.
    Sorry for the gaps, it was minus 2 and I’m not built for the cold! 🤣
    Thanks again
    Champ 😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Red! Wow! Thnaks for the comment. You and the other guys are great. Thanks for knocking Luna's lights out. You did him and the rest of us a big favor.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more