Pretty in Pain 20: Way Too Aggressive












Caleb Klein vs Drake Vaughn, Gets Real (Wrestler4Hire)

Having the privilege of watching up close as Caleb Klein demolishes opponents, I can vouch for his meticulous attention to detail. At the merch table, he's affable and relaxed. In the ring, he's a beautiful monster, a specialist in details like snapping a foe's knuckles, twisting a handful of hair, digging his elbow and knee into the poor sucker's bones. This Wrestler4Hire exhibition shows him working over a slim but durable Drake Vaughn, new to me but already I see him as one of the great jobbers of the twenty-first century.

This match gets me bulgy. Usually I'm a give-and-take guy, but the artistry of this one-sided match impresses me. I can't decide who I'd rather be - Caleb or Drake? You may remember Drake from his match against Lash - he's no pushover, as a rule. He is not as fragile as he looks or else the match would be over in two minutes. Caleb spares him no humiliation or pain. I don't think "enjoy" is the right word for Drake's experience, but he gets some kind of charge out of being manhandled by the strong, smooth, and malicious Caleb. It must be a reward of sorts just to be the sole focus of Caleb's intense concentration.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more