Ring In the New Year
Ricky Smokes vs Dirty Dango, The Balance of Power (Chaotic Wrestling)
I like the rhythms of this 2021 fight. It's a dance, really. It lacks the messiness of a credible brawl, but its swift and neat choreography makes me smile.
I like the way Ricky's butt wants to pop free of his trunks, like Jiffy-Pop. I'm surprised I haven't blogged about him earlier. For that matter, I haven't blogged on Dango before now.
I like the combination of cocky upstart versus seen-it-all veteran, a perfect match to watch on New Year's Day. Seventeen years divide them. They might as well be daddy and son.
They have contrasting physiques - Dango at 6'3" 240#, and Ricky, somewhat shorter, exact height unknown, weighing in at 189#.
Both men are hot.
Visit Chaotic Wrestling here.











I love the gifs you've made for this post. My favorite is gif 7 (Dango jabs). I also chuckled at your thoughts on Ricky's trunks, well done. All the best to you and your blog in 2023.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, W.R. I hope 2023 will be a good year for wrestling. Thank you for your comments.
Delete