Rome
Rome vs Tattoo, Bodybuilder Battle 193 (Thunders Arena)
In the end, newcomer Tattoo pushes himself up on elbows and knees, still moaning after the trouncing handsome Rome gives him in the latter half of this 14-minute video. Rome can't help but drive two more elbow drops to the densely inked bodybuilder's spine, reminding him who's the boss and who's the obvious loser. With great effort Rome destroys his opponent. It's a magnificent comeback for the handsome hero.
Rome was once a regular at the Arena. He's a man with muscles to spare, bigger than even his tattooed challenger. He's ten pounds heavier than Tattoo, but more importantly Rome brings a herculean spirit to Thunders Arena. He's not a frat boy. The guy looks like a Hercules with his beard and dark and piercing eyes, and I love seeing him delve deep into that character.
Not that I have anything against boyish-looking gents, but I go weak in the knees around a man's man. There are a few of them left, happily, and most of the ones I have been lucky enough to meet were gentlemen, self-assured men of character. I don't know Rome, but I like to think he fits the bill in life as he does on the mat.
Visit Thunders Arena here.










If you get weak in the knees just looking at the incredible specimen of manhood that is Rome, you really need to see the Thunders match Rome vs Iceman18. Rome sells the suffering in an epic bearhug finish that will leave you monumentally spent, if you know what I mean. As good as Rome is at being a herculean victor, he's even more impressive as a jobber. Check it out.
ReplyDelete