Turtle
Something sexy is happening here. Rome is my current Arena fixation - my fantasy bodyguard in my fantasy of being important enough to need a bodyguard. Turtle may know little to nothing about wrestling - or his specialty: jiu jitsu - but he is super-hot in an I-just-got-out-of- bed way. He's fun to watch, full of excess energy he doesn't know what to do with, and apparently indefatigable. And I'll be damned if he doesn't get the best of Rome in this match.
Thunders Arena draws more studly bodybuilders than other underground wrestling sites, more even than WWE and AEW probably. No sooner do I get acquainted with one of the company's new hires than the new hire has six matches up for download. Thunders just keeps cranking them out.
Rome and Turtle (and most other Arena wrestlers) are not shy about body contact. The muscles are drawn to each other like a couple of magnets. This match - a fairly typical example - is skin on skin for at least fifty percent of the show. Muscle churns muscle, and it's sexy as fuck - far sexier than jiu jitsu, which is pretty damn sexy. Of course, I want a rematch. I want Rome to pay back this curly-haired punk. He's got 70 pounds and 5 inches on the guy - not that statistics matter much in underground wrestling.
Visit Thunders Arena here.










Comments
Post a Comment