Wrestling with DJ











DJ Beckham Jr vs Igor (Wrestler4Hire)

I love DJ. Some of you have noticed that I say "I love" a lot about a lot of different guys. My "type" is guys who wrestle, even if they don't wrestle well, even if, like me, they suck at wrestling. I love guys who are ready to wrestle anytime anyplace. But I especially love wrestlers who are strong, well trained, and knowledgeable about a lot of ways to restrain and overwhelm and pin or submit a fully grown man.

DJ is particularly likeable because of his sneer. It lets you know you're coming up against a real badass. I suspect that he's a pretty cool person, that the sneer is for fun, and that he really can kick your ass - into the next county if you piss him off. Wrestling in what looks like a dump or the back of a toolshed, DJ captures the rawness of wrestling, ostensibly in private (with a small camera crew in this case) and for fun.

After that last shot above, DJ gets a little careless, giving Igor the opportunity to reverse, but DJ quickly re-reverses, almost as if he let Igor escape on purpose to show off how quickly he could rein him back in.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more