Bam!











Axel vs Mason, Match 856 (UCW)

A blistering hot match at UCW proves that Axel has still got "it" and that newcomer Mason is a wrestler to keep an eye on. Axel is clearly at the top of his game here. He never wrestles so well as he does on his home turf, and in Match 856 he fights better than I have ever seen him fight, period (which, if you don't know it already, is a strong statement for anybody to make). It's all there: his calm in the face of violence, the exactitude of his paybacks, and his scorched-earth reckoning with dirty fighters who hit below the belt.

Mason is an amazing find. Billed as a stripper, dancer, and former cheerleader, here the bleach blond proves himself to be a damn vicious heel, too, a challenge even for Axel. He's bad-ass enough for me to think he would make an interesting but complex tag-team partner for Axel. If I were a booker, I would set playdates for Mason to take on Anton Alvarez, Derrick Cole, Lobo Gris, Tyson the Hammer, and other UCW wrestlers with the heft or muscle or balls to face him in the squared circle.

This match's energy grabs me by the balls and stiffens my stick. I love watching hot wrestlers roll over each other, pull hair, and aim solid gut punches. Mason puts up a good fight, exactly the kind of competition that gets Axel hard. And he takes everything Axel throws at him and comes back twice the fighter he was before.


Visit UCW here.

Comments

  1. Yes, yes yes , you have said every thing about this match I felt myself , at last Axel was given a worthy opponent . C j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome match. I agree with your review and glad to see Axel challenged a bit. Next, I'd like to see Mason face Tyson. The differences in style, size and demeanor are a turn on for me. I couldn't find any stats on Mason but he was a sizable opponent for Axel.

      Delete
  2. Please, can I ask for a spoiler? Who wins? Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If memory serves, Mason lost his UCW matches against Axel and Zack Reno. So far, his one victory was against Jason Anders.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more