Good and Nasty










AJ Nasty vs Michael, Match 92 (FFE Wrestling)

Nasty epitomizes roughneck. Square jaw, five-o'clock shadow, high cheekbones, short bangs - and he enjoys bullying snowflakes like Michael. He's taken a punch or two in his day and has given plenty more. Michael is in capable hands. When the snowflake gets the big idea to fight back, AJ speedily shows him the error of his ways. To avoid bothering neighbors alarmed by Michael's screams, AJ solves the problem with packaging tape. 

I call that considerate.

The schoolboy pin in the sixth gif is well executed. I consider it the most erotic of all holds maybe because at age twelve I got my first detected hardon when I held my buddy RG down in his bedroom. I wish I had a photo of that. I think RG might like a copy, too. AJ gives the hold something extra by wiping Michael's lips with his crotch, in the sixth gif above.

That's the key thing for me, not punching, not twisting, not choking, but occupying space on an opponent's body, preferably high on the chest or even chin. You can also lean back and grab a handful of cock. Now you have the guy's attention, and those flashes of fear in the boy's eyes is a thrill ride for the both of you.


Visit FFE Wrestling here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more