Lust and Rage











Aryx Quinn vs Stefan, Slow Agony 2 (Wrestlingmale)

Conceived as an unscripted first-to-cum match with no predetermined victor, this fight pits two fan favorites Stefan and Aryx Quinn against each other. Wrestlingmale labels it "frot & close body contact."  a setup that mirrors my sex fantasies from age ten up to this very minute. I feel like Wrestlingmale founder Etienne Erik knows me. He binds the Americans chest to chest and crotch to crotch, leather bands (I think, I hope) tie them together at the wrists, and steel chains bind their ankles. Etienne gives them the basic goals of the game - break loose of each other and make the other guy cum first.

Mixing sex and competition is nothing new, of course, but the game is played here with exceptional finesse. Aryx and Stefan are equal in height and only nine pounds different in weight. They have similar aggressive tendencies, though Aryx is the trickier of the two. The combination of cock tease and aggressive grappling, with no ref and no script, turns me on, and the action lives up to the titillating premise. 

Visit Wrestlingmale here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more