Muscle versus Velocity










Silas vs Bordeaux, Battlespace 151 (Thunders Arena)

Wrestling champion (Silas) versus bodybuilding champion (Bordeaux). My magic bone told me this would be a hot match. For over a year, I've been deep into Silas worship - one of several underground wrestlers I'd love to meet in person - and Bordeaux's jacked physique makes my heart beat faster. The thighs on this dude! Can my heart survive these two in combat?

Wins are by knockout, submission, and classic three count. No ref, but knockouts and submissions pretty much speak for themselves. A three count might require a rematch with a ref nearby. I'm not interested in sharing results because this match works best with several layers of suspense, and I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for anybody. It's a fine match that both wrestlers should be proud of.

Regular readers may remember that I'm all about chest-to-chest belly-to-belly lockups, and I would gladly lick the third, sixth, and last gifs clean out of a bowl. 


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more