Wicked Step Brothers











Tanner Ripley vs Elite Eliot, Step Brothers Brawl (Underground Wrestler)

Two perfectly matched tough guys, virile, barely dressed in metallic briefs, chomping at the bit to destroy each other - I salivate. Eliot is a one-of-a-kind roughneck I have ogled for about six years. Tanner is as close a facsimile of Eliot as I can hope for. Over the past three months, Ripley has fascinated me as a boy-next-door type with an edge. It helps that his ring name fuses a 1988 miniseries created by my favorite filmmaker and my favorite Patricia Highsmith antihero.

The matchup is perfect for not just the similarity of the two wrestlers but also the similar uses of the ring. They aim for big dramatic gestures, like bullfighters, and share a talent for portraying and rendering pain. I enjoy the cognitive dissonance of desiring triumphant victory and total destruction for both men. And I'm almost always a sucker for barefoot wrestling.

Are they really step brothers? I don't know, but they make me wish I were young and adoptable. The match is another gem from Underground Wrestler. Well done!


Visit Underground Wrestler here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more