Disrespect!
Gabe Steele vs Elite Eliot, Disrespect! (Underground Wrestler)
I downloaded this match before my spring break. It slipped my mind, and I downloaded it a second time while in Paris (my first ever trip to the City of Lights, apart from layovers). The third time is a charm, and now I see it less as a Gabe vehicle - though the man's certainly a key component in any match - than as a possible showcase for Eliot.
Half of these GIFs favor Steele; the other half favor Eliot. The match is as close as any other match I've seen. There's the brawny muscle of Gabe up against the vigorous Eliot. The combination could not be more combustible, and the battle throws us one curveball after another. There's no telling who the ultimate victor will be. The final third of the match provides plenty of hints and clues.
Respect in wrestling is an old-school idea that underground wrestlers ignore, for the most part. Winning is all that matters for most wrestlers. Eliot and Gabe both are pretty touchy on the subject. They want the respect of their fans and, often more importantly, of their opponents. In a no-rules situation like this one, egos drive the action forward. Rough play accelerates and leaves one of these hunks not just whupped, but humiliated.
Visit Underground Wrestler here.










Comments
Post a Comment