Greek God Takes Fan Favorite Down










Cason vs Silas, Lightning Match 10 (Thunders Arena)

What starts off as an even match quickly turns into a one-sided drubbing in this 13-minute "lightning match" that bounces evenly between kayfabe and the real deal. Cason's mouth-watering magnificence shuts down any hope Silas might have of coming up on top. This is one of those matches that tears me in two because I'm fond of both contestants, but with masterly slap-downs and a profile fit for Hollywood, Cason wins me over to his team.

The Arena's online description rightfully credits Silas's efforts to even the score, sometimes successful, but more often not. I have to say I like the direction Thunders Arena has taken over the past few months, emphasizing struggle and competitiveness over fraternity house hijinks. And showcasing a warhorse like Cason against feisty but relative newcomer Silas is perfect casting for both.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. I agree with you about …struggle and competitiveness. I find it more sexy when there is actual wrestling. And also those 2 are ( almost ) tattoos free. Some wrestlers literally hide their sexy bodies behind mountains of tattoos. Not sexy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super hot match! Lots of attitude. Best bearhugs. Cason was incredible. I hope they will do a grunge match next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cason is a god. (I think the only man anywhere in all of underground wrestling who is hotter than Cason is MuscleBeast.) But I wish he would leave Thunders Arena for a place like BG East or WrestlingMale, and fight in a sex match. We need to see this big strong beautiful muscleman beaten into submission and then fucked sexless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more