Smash Him










TrevThor vs Bronco, Size Showdown 200 vs 240 Pounds (Underground Wrestler)

The best part of this match is its final third. The first two-thirds introduce us to the fighters. The fighters, TrevThor and Bronco, are already well known at Skull Island, and I have stood behind them solidly over the past three to six months. The third act is one heaving pelvic thrust after another, amplifying both lust and retribution.

TrevThor entered my fantasy world at the beginning of the year. Bronco started steaming my glasses last fall. Both men have awesome screen presence, and the showdown, though not perfect, gives us a breathtaking look at what a forty-pound weight advantage can and cannot accomplish. It's neither man's best match, in my opinion, but it's nevertheless excellent. It rates up in the top ten percent of matches I have seen so far in 2023, mostly on the strengths of well-built physiques and below-the-belt assaults. 

In less than six months, TrevThor and Bronco have fought opponents genuinely, seriously, and punishingly. Lust commands a lot of my feelings - as I have admitted again and again - but the deftness of their moves, at their best, and their drive to generate pain, also at their best, make it easy for me to idolize them.


Visit Underground Wrestler here.

Comments

  1. I'm really enjoying Bronco doing fight videos! Amazing body that deserves this kind of challenge. I think it's time for 2 to fight him at once! (logically only in thong)!
    And Trevthor also deserves to be highlighted, fighting very well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more