Spring Fever











Aryx Quinn vs Johnny Greco, Wrestlingmale Conquers 32 (Wrestlingmale)

I'm skimming through the complicated plot, basically ignoring it. I dive into the meat of the story, which is the fight between Quinn and Greco. Although I want Johnny Greco to bust Aryx's ass, I'm pretty sure that way leads to disappointment. Greco has been pigeon-holed as a jobber, but I live for the day he slaughters his opponent. It doesn't have to be Quinn, but, yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing him squash Aryx.

The story arc involves invasion of privacy, secret photos, flip score cards, and, of course, the sly connivance of Wrestlingmale puppet master, Etienne Erik. Erik is 100% a mischief maker. He toys with his wrestlers, pitting them against each other and often pulling the rug out from under his willing accomplices.

I enjoy the contrast of baby-smooth Aryx and hairy Johnny. Aryx has years of experience in this game. Johnny stands out because of his earnestness - not a gameplayer like Aryx and Etienne. Johnny has a temper, though, and I love the way he, in match after match, pivots from apparent dupe to herculean avenger. Plot-making aside, the juicy center of this and most other matches featuring Greco is whenever he hurls himself at his opponent, so full of rage he might explode. 


Visit Wrestlingmale here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more